Water booster group equiped with 25 L horizontal pressure tank for potable water, with a 12v or 24v pump. Flow rate to 720 liters per hour, maxi. pressure to 4 bar.
Less than 5 days
Warning: Last items in stock!
Lifting and distribution of pressure water, for the unconnected installations to city water network, or for emergency installations. Booster pump unit with 25L bladder pressure tank, and self-priming pump, power to 12V or 24V.
- 1 self-priming pump in direct current (dc) to 12V or 24V, stainless steel shaft, housing pump made in nickel plated brass.
- 1 x in-line filter on suction head.
- 1 x interchangeable 25L bladder tank.
- 1 x 2-pole pressure switch - 0-5bar.
- 1 x axial pressure gauge 0-6bar.
- 1 x non-return valve.
- 1 x 1/4 turn valve.
- 1 x 350mm flexible.
- 1 x femal brass tee-fitting.
- 2 x barbed fitting to 14mm (inlet - outlet).
- 1 x supply cable.
Use for :
- Mountain chalet, isolated sites.
- Caravan, motor caravan.
- Pleasure boat, yatching.
- Mobile unit for lifting everywhere (in 4x4, campsite, nomadic...).
|Voltage (V cc)||12||24|
|Maxi. intensity (A)||15||8|
|Maxi. pressure (bar)||4|
|Self-priming height (m)||1.5|
|Maxi. flow (l/min)||12|
|Ø barbed fitting (mm)||14|
|Ø connection (BSP)||1/2"|
LPM : liter per minute (flow rate).
Customer ratings and reviews