Liquid ring pump used for transferring diesel and fuel, water, seawater, oil, fungicide. Single-phase 230V. Delivery with suction/discharge kit with nozzle.
Less than 5 days
Warning: Last items in stock!
Use with water, seawater, oil, fuel, fungicide in industry, agriculture, publics works, community, marine, domestics applications…
- Pump housing and turbine in brass.
- Shaft in stainless steel AISI 316.
- Asynchronous motor 230V single-phase 50Hz.
- Can change the direction of flow rate with inverser on the pump.
- In-built capacitor 10μf - 450V.
- Level of protection IP 44.
Limits of use :
- Self-priming height to 6m.
- Maxi. temperature : 90 °C.
- Maxi. density : 1,1 g/cm3 (without sand)
- Maxi. pressure : 2.7 bar.
- Don't use with petrol and solvents andin general in places deployed in potentially explosive and fire atmospheres.
Equipments of EEN kits :
- 1liquid ring pump 0.37 Kw single-phase.
- 1 inverser switch.
- 1 nozzle with spout cap polypropylene.
- 2 x 3m of special fuel and diesel hosel Ø22mm.
- 1 filter valve.
- 2 molded fittings.
- 1 x transport handle.
|L x H x P
||400 096||230||0.37||2||2.7||3/4"||120 x 190
Customer ratings and reviews