ZENIT APS submersible pump with hight head impeller - 50Hz, is designed for to be used for clear wastewater, rain water and water seepage with sand 10x20mm size. The high manometric head makes these models suitable for irrigation and the fish-processing sector.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Characteristiques techniques pompe ZENIT APE :
- Single-phase models with internal capacitor. Three phase models with motor protection relay.
- Dry motor with thermal protections.
- Intake strainer in stainless steel.
- Constructed in GJL-250 cast iron.
- One mechanical seal in silicon carbide (SiC) and one lip seal.
- Threaded, flanged discharge for the maximum ease of installation.
|Flow rate / Overall discharge in meter
|Q : Flow||m3/h||0||3.6||7.2||10.8||14.4||18||21.6||28.8|
|Q : Flow
| APE 200/2/50
HM & HT
|1m3/h (1000 liters per hour) = 16.66l/min (16.66 liters per minute)|
Customer ratings and reviews