Submersible pump with semi-vortex impellers, in-built level sensor, automatic start & stop, for dewatering of working water, agriculture, industry, worksite... Models from 0.48kw to 0.75kw.
Less than 5 days
Warning: Last items in stock!
The LB-480A & LB-800A pump provide dewatering worksite waters, trenches, earthworks... Equiped with 2 electrodes for the level of sensor, automatic starting and stoping. Dry working is possible without deterioration of the tight.
Use for :
- Clean water dewatering, loaded water with sand, in earth, polluted water...
- Dewatering worksite waters, trenches, earthworks...
- Semi-open vortex turbine in polyurethane, & in chrome casting.
- Body in polyethylene, polypropylene.
- Double mechanical seal in silicon carbide, oil bath.
- Lift with oil to ensure lubrication and cooling of the mechanical seal.
- Sealed ball bearings.
- Induction motor, 2 poles, single-phase : 230V / 50Hz.
- Protection relay is impregnated in the resin.
- Temperature sensor integrated to motor winding.
- Waterproof housing with level electrode low & high (integrated t the pump).
- Protection level : IP 68.
- Insulation : classe E, & classe B.
|Maxi. flow (m3/h)||13.5||18.6|
|Maxi. flow (l/min)||225||310|
|Maxi TDH maxi (m)||11||15|
|Discharge Ø (mm)||50|
|Grain size (mm)||6|
|Outlet||threaded / hose connection|
|Immersion maxi. depth (m)||10|
|Cable length (m)||10|
Dimensions (mm) :
Customer ratings and reviews