The CINTROPUR NW32 filter, suitable for food and drinking water use, centrifugal effect by the precipitation of heavy particles at the bottom of the bell while the filter sleeve ensures the final filtration according to the chosen fineness.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Filtration of solid particles present in water (earth, sand, rust, iron, etc.), protection of domestic, collective and agricultural sanitary water circuits. The protective filter will be ideally placed at the entrance to the installation to protect all connected devices.
- High flow rate up to 6.5 m3 / h.
- Low pressure drop.
- Centrifugal pre-filtration with cyclonic effect.
- Professional, robust and reliable device.
- Quick and easy lower purge.
- Exclusive, ecological and inexpensive filter screen system.
- Continuous visualization of the clogging of the filter screen (transparent bell).
|connecting diameter||1" 1/4|
|Average flow||6.5 m3/h|
|Operating pressure||10 bar|
|Use pressure||16 bar|
|Max temperature||50 °C|
|Filtration surface||840 cm²|
Customer ratings and reviews