This filter is equipped with a strainer, allowing it to receive various treatment products, such as activated carbon, polyphosphate. Volume 4.85 L (delivered empty).
Warning: Last items in stock!
Treatments possible with the filter:
- CINTROPUR SCIN activated carbon Sold separately, CINTROPUR® activated carbon will remove tastes and odors from water. It will reduce chlorine and micro-pollutants such as pesticides and dissolved organic substances.
- Polyphosphates, silicates, silico-phosphates: Effective up to 60 ° C, these products will be used to reduce the harmful and encrusting effects tartar. The protection of new installations against rust is another well-known application.
- Treatment of collective water supply networks.
- Treatment of water from boreholes, wells, sources ...
- Treatment of process water, laboratories ...
- Treatment of rainwater.
- Manufactured in high quality synthetic material, CINTROPUR® filters are suitable for food and drinking water use.
- TE filter inner device; used for water treatment with activated carbon or polyphosphates.
- Head connection thread, metric 76 for 500 heads.
- Optimal tightness thanks to internal and external overmolded seals.
- Valve 3/4 "purge.
|Connection diameter||2 "- DN50|
|Average flow||2 m3 / h|
|Working pressure||10 bar|
|Max pressure||16 bar|
|Max temperature||50 ° C|
| Bell volume ||4.85 L|
Customs number: 84212100.
Customer ratings and reviews