AQUA XL level regulator with internal ballast. Adapted for application with slightly aggressive liquids with eventual grease layers on the surface : clean water, wastewater, sewage water, oils, mud or slightly aggressive liquids.
less than 5 days
Warning: Last items in stock!
The AQUA XL is a robust level regulator with internal ballast. As the liquid level reaches the regulator, the mechanical switch inside will tilt, thus closing or opening a circuit connected to an electrical panel. Thanks to its heavy weight (775g), the AQUA XL is capable of penetrating the thick layers of grease found on waste water pumping stations.
- Robust construction with internal ballast
- Easy to install, easy to use
- Ecological float switch (no mercury, no lead)
- Clear, clean liquids, rain water
- Wastewater, sewage water
- Slightly aggressive liquids: oils, mud, etc.
- Level control of multiple pumps
- Emptying / Filling function
- Overflow or dry-running protection
- High / low level alarm
Technical characteristics :
- Operation mode : Omnidirectionnal
- Switching angle : +/- 10º
- Maximum pressure : 2 bars
- Allowed fluid density from 0,95 to 1,05
- Cut-out power 10 (4) A (10A resistive - 4A inductive)
- Cable type High quality PVC
|Models||AQUA XL 6||AQUA XL 10||AQUA XL 20||AQUA XL 30|
|Power||VCA/VCC - 50/60 Hz|
|PVC cable (m)||6||10||20||30|
|Switching angle||+/- 10º|
||10 A resistive – 4 A inductive|
|Allowed fluid density||from 0,95 to 1,05|
|Level of protection||IP 68|
|Maximum temperature||70 °C|
|Size (mm)||Height 165 - Diameter 100|
Customer ratings and reviews