Stainless steel CALPEDA MXHL 2 horizontal 400 V multistage pump used for pressure boosting and domestic waterworks, & in industrial,agriculture, irrigation washing... Body pump, stages and turbines all made in stainless steel AISI 316L. Flow capacity to 2 m3/h. Power three-phase 400 V.
Less than 5 days
Warning: Last items in stock!
The advantages of CALPEDA MXHL 2 pump :
- All hydraulics components are made in stainless steel AISI 316L.
- Compact and robust, threaded holes.
- Close-coupled, open in only on face (barrel casing) with suction hole in front above axis of pump and radial hole in the top.
- Filler cap and drain cap in middle position of the pump, is accessible in all sides.
- untreated water pump for slightly aggressive liquid.
- potable water supply.
- domestic pressure boosting, like washing...
- industrial pump, used in laboratories, agri-food industries...
- Body pump, stages, impeller and turbine in stainless steel AISI 316L.
- Stainless steel shaft in AISI 316 .
- Mechanical seal : alumina oxide, hard carbon, EPDM (Other materials on request).
- Temperature of liquid from - 15 °C to + 110 °C.
- Room temperature until 40 °C.
- Maximum pressure : 10 bar.
- Continuous service.
- Insulation classe F.
- Protection IP 54.
- Standard : IEC 60034; IEC 60038; IEC 60335-1, EN 60335-1; IEC 60335-2-41, EN 60335-2-41.
|Motor power (V)||230/400|
|Speed motor (rpm)||2900|
|Flow capacity (m3/h)||2|
|DN suction hole||1" 1/4|
|DN discharge hole||1"|
Characteristics with 2800 rpm :
Dimensions (mm) :
Customer ratings and reviews