The CALPEDA ID ECO rainwater recovery kit is ready to install to a cistern, underground tank, or wells. It's equiped with 15L tank, supplied on water city system.
Less than 5 days
Warning: Last items in stock!
When the 15L tank (or cistern or underground tank) is empty water, the CALPEDA ID ECO permit to resupplied in water the supply.
- Savings of water on invoice.
- Ecological, no potable water use to suply toilets, washing-machine, watering, washing…
- Preservation to water table.
- 15 L tank capacity to city water.
- Float valve for emtying 15L tank.
- 4m3/h stainless steel single-phase jet pump.
- Electronic regulator to control water low safety of the water city tank connecting to the pump.
- RAIN MAT ECO control and protection box, for control the 3-ways, rinsing of the filter, emptying of the city water cuve, equiped with signal led, and 'start/stop" button.
- 3-ways valve for select rainwater or city water.
- Float switch with 20m cable, for water low protection of the rainwater tank.
- Standard : NF EN1717.
- Delivered complete and ready to install.
|Flow (m3/h)||0 à 4|
|Pressure (bar)||1.8 à 4.2|
|Water city tank (L)||15|
|3-ways valve (1")||WITH|
|RAIN MAT ECO box
|Dimensions In mm : L x l x H||230 x 600 x 750|
Customer ratings and reviews