Centrifugal self-priming pump made in bronze, single-phase 230V. Efficience for pumping liquids such as seawater, oil, fuel... Available in many models in differents power. Equiped motor with an inverter switch.
Less than 5 days
Warning: Last items in stock!
Self-priming pump, side-channel, pump housing made in bronze, suction/transfer pump of liquids, for water, seawater, fuel, oil and fungicide. Dont' use with petrol, solvent and in general, in places deployed in potentially explosive and fire atmospheres. The high capacity to booting of the ENM pump allow it to be the ideal solution for be used in agriculture, industry, marine... Can work in batchwise mode when liquid is present at the suction. Flow rate can be inverser. Right connection and bronze elbow connection are provide with the pump.
- Transfer and transferring of liquids (water, seawater, oil, fuel, antifreezing, glycol-water...).
- Capacity to be in presence of liquid on suction.
- Reverser to be used to change the direction of motor (reverse liquid flow).
Characteristics of Tellarini EN self-priming pump single-phase :
- Pompe housing and turbine in bronze.
- Body pump very waterproof, prevents any contact between the liquid and motor part.
- Shaft in stainless steel AISI 316.
- Temperature of liquid until +130°C.
- Temperature room until +40°C.
- Maxi. density : 1.1g/m3 (without sand particulates) & not too viscous.
- Asynchronous motor single-phase 230V.
- Level of protection : IP 44.
- Reversal of the direction of rotation by a selector 0-1-2.
- Right connection and bronze elbow provide with the pump.
- Maxi. suction heighter : 6m.
|Flow rate of ENM pump - Total discharge heighter in meter|
|1 m3/h (1000 liters per hour) = 16.66 l/min (16.66 liters per minute)|
Customer ratings and reviews