Side-channel self-priming pump in bronze three-phase 400V. Used for pumping of liquids such as water, seawater, fuel, oil. Don't use with petrol and solvents.
Less than 5 days
Warning: Last items in stock!
Self-priming pump, side-channel, pump housing made in bronze, suction/transfer pump of liquids, for water, seawater, fuel, oil and fungicide. Dont' use with petrol, solvent and in general, in places deployed in potentially explosive and fire atmospheres. The high capacity to booting of the ENM pump allow it to be the ideal solution for be used in agriculture, industry, marine... Can work in batchwise mode when liquid is present at the suction. Flow rate can be inverser. Right connection and bronze elbow connection are provide with the pump.
- Transfer and transferring of liquids (water, seawater, oil, fuel, antifreezing, glycol-water...).
- Capacity to be in presence of liquid on suction.
- Reverser to be used to change the direction of motor (reverse liquid flow).
Characteristics of Tellarini ENT self-priming pump three-phase :
- Pompe housing and turbine in bronze.
- Body pump very waterproof, prevents any contact between the liquid and motor part.
- Shaft in stainless steel AISI 316.
- Temperature of liquid until +130°C.
- Temperatureroom until +40°C.
- Maxi. density : 1.1g/m3 (without sand particulates) & not too viscous.
- Alternative current.
- Asynchronous motor three-phase 400V.
- Level of protection : IP 44.
- Professional rotating reverser and cable.
- Continuous service.
- Right connection and bronze elbow provide with the pump.
- Maxi. suction heighter : 6m
|Flow rate of ENT pump - Total discharge heighter (TDH) in meter
|1 m3/h (1000 liters per hour) = 16.66 l/min (16.66 liters per minute)|
Customer ratings and reviews