Self-priming pump made in stainless steel, single-phase 230V, side-channel. This pump is efficience for pumping and transfer of food liquids, oenology, chimical liquids...
Less than 5 days
Warning: Last items in stock!
Self-priming pump in stainless steel, side-channel. Used for suction and transfer of corrosive liquids (aggressive chimical liquids, chimical fertilizer, seawater), food liquids (milk, wine, oil, fruit juice). Can work in batchwise mode with liquid present in suction. Flow rate can be inversed by an electric inverser.
Characteristics of ALM self-priming transfer pump single-phase :
- Pump housing, turbine and shaft in stainless steel AISI 316.
- Asynchronous motor single-phase (ALM), with inverter of flow direction + cable.
- Mechanical seal ceramic/graphite/VITON.
- Temperature of liquid until +90°C.
- Temperature room until +40°C.
- Maxi. density : 1.1g/m3.
- Alternative current.
- Maxi. suction heighter : 6 m
|Flow of ALM pump / Total discharge heighter (TDH) in meter
|1 m3/h (1000 liters per hour) = 16.66 l/min (16.66 liters per minute)|
Customer ratings and reviews