The FLYGT 2600 is ideal for the pumping of loaded liquids with abrasive particles. Used for lowering of ground water levels , in mines, in construction, fire-fighting system... Available in power 1.1 to 5.6 Kw. Maximum flow from 40 to 140 m3/h.
Less than 10 days
Warning: Last items in stock!
These models of 2600 FLYGT are designed for all needs of draining in worksite, mines, quarries, emergency pumping water, lowering of ground water levels, and in particularity difficult environment. This pump is very good resistant unrivalled, with performances over time, easy to use and give reduced operating costs.
KS model with impeller anti-clogging.
|FLYGT KS2600 submersible pump for draining and dewatering|
|215 205||1.30||230||7.2||Ø 50||40||17||195||19.5|
|215 206||1.50||230||8.4||Ø 75||55||20||240||28|
|215 207||1.10||400||2.5||Ø 50||40||16||240||19.5|
|215 208||2.20||400||4.7||Ø 75||65||23||240||28|
|215 209||3.70||400||6.7||Ø 75||60||37||286||49|
|215 210||3.70||400||6.7||Ø 100||120||20||286||49|
|215 211||5.60||400||11||Ø 75||70||46||286||51|
|215 212||5.60||400||11||Ø 100||140||29||286||51|
Caracteristics of FLYGT pump 2610 - 2620 - 2630 - 2640 :
- Strainer hole : 6x13.5 mm (2610), 7x16 mm (2620) & 8x18 mm (2630 & 2640).
- Flow : until 140 m3/h
- Manometric height : until 46 m
- Maximum immersion depth : 20 m
- Temperature of pumped liquid : from 0°C to +40°
- Protection : IP68
- Delivery with cable 20m
Flygt 2600 pump using :
- Mobile pump for emergency intervention.
- Dewatering and draining for mines and quarries water.
- Exhaustion asset orliability of underground water and rainwater in construction.
- Drainage runoff waters, settling basins water and industrial & domestical effluents d’effluents.
- Rainwater & seepage water pumping for maintenance services for local authorities.
- Emptying wells and tank.
Customer ratings and reviews