AQUA MEDIUM level regulator. Application for slightly aggressive liquids with eventual grease layers on the surface. Ideal for limited spaced applications. Switching angle to + or - 10º. Maximum pressure : 2 bars.
Less than 5 days
Warning: Last items in stock!
The AQUA MEDIUM is a robust level regulator with internal ballast. As the liquid level reaches the regulator, the mechanical switch inside will tilt, thus closing or opening a circuit connected to an electrical panel. The AQUA MEDIUM is capable of penetrating the thick layers of grease found on waste water pumping stations, and it is the ideal level regulator for limited spaced applications.
- Robust construction with ballast built-in
- Easy to install, easy to use
- Ecological float switch (no mercury, no lead)
- Clear, clean liquids, rain water
- Wastewater, sewage water
- Slightly aggressive liquids: oils, mud, etc.
- Level control of multiple pumps
- Emptying / Filling function
- Overflow or dry-running protection
- High / low level alarm
Technical characteristics :
Operation mode : Omnidirectionnal
Switching angle : + or - 10º
Maximum pressure : 3,5 bars
Allowed fluid density from 0,95 to 1,05
Cut-out power : 16 (6) A (16A resistive - 6A inductive)
Cable type : High quality PVC
|Maxi. voltage (V)
|AQUA MEDIUM 5||001331||5||250||20||50 - 60|
|AQUA MEDIUM 10||001332||10|
|AQUA MEDIUM 20||001333||20|
Customer ratings and reviews