Self-priming multistage pump, made in stainless steel, to put in horizontal position for pumping of clean liquids. Power from 0.45 to 1.10kw - Three phase 400V.
Less than 5 days
Warning: Last items in stock!
For pumping clean liquids non-aggressives and non-abrasive. Body pump in chrome nickel stainless steel, cast in a single piece, open only at one side (barrel casing), with a frontal suction port above pump's axis, and radial discharge port at the top. Using for water supply systeme, for boosting application, watering, irrigation, washing.
Calpeda MXA using limits three phase :
- Temperature of liquid : from 0 °C to +35 °C.
- Temperature room until +40 °C.
- Maxi pressure in body pump : 8 bars.
- Suction heighter until 8 meters.
Characteristics of the Calpeda MXA multistage pump (400V) :
- Body pump and cover in stainless steel AISI 304.
- Body suction, body stages and turbines in Noryl.
- Stainless steel shaft AISI 430.
- Mechanical seal in hard carbon/ceramic/NBR.
- Induction motor 2 poles, 50 Hz (n = 2800 1/min).
- NGX : three phase 400 V ± 10%. (Continuous service).
- Insulation classe F.
- Protection IP54.
- According to standard : EN 60335-2-41.
|Flow rate of Calpeda MXA pump/Total heighter discharge in meter of water column
|1 m3/h (1000 liters per hour) = 16.66 l/min (16.66 liters per minute)|
Customer ratings and reviews