CALPEDA MXHLM 2 horizontal multistage pump 230V, flow to 2m3/h, for water supply in domestics, industry, agricuture, irrigation, washing... Body pump, stages and turbine in all stainless steel 316, with a flow to 2m3/h.
Less than 5 days
Warning: Last items in stock!
Benefits of the CALPEDA MXHLM 2 single-phase horizontal pump :
- All hydraulics parts in contact with the liquid are in stainless steel AISI 316L.
- Compact and robust construction with threaded holes.
- Close-coupled pump, barrel-casing with suction hole in front, above pump axis and with radial discharge hole at the top.
- The filler cap & discharge is placed in middle of the pump, and can be accessible in all sides (and for the terminal too).
- Potable water supply.
- Domestic booster, washing, irrigation...
- Industry, laboratoriy, agriculture and food applications...
- Body pump, body stages, impeller and turbine made in stainless steel AISI 316L.
- Shaft made in stainless steel AISI 316.
- Mechanical seal : aluminium oxide, hard carbon, EPDM (others materials on request).
- Temperature of liquid from - 15 °C to + 110 °C.
- Room temperature until 40 °C.
- Maxi. pressure in the body pump : 10 bar.
- Continuous service.
- Insulation : classe F.
- Protection : IP 54.
- Standard : IEC 60034; IEC 60038; IEC 60335-1, EN 60335-1; IEC 60335-2-41, EN 60335-2-41.
|Engine speed (rpm)||2900|
|Nominal flow (m3/h)||2|
|Suction hole DN||1" 1/4|
|Discharge hole DN||1"|
Characteristics to 2800 rpm :
Dimensions (mm) :
Customer ratings and reviews