Pressure boosting vertical multi-stage pump 230V, made in chrome-nickel stainless steel. Suction and discharge in line, center-distance to 225mm, nominal size (DN) 1"1/2. Available from 1.10kw to 1.50kw. Maxi. flow rate 13m3/h.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Used for boosting pressure, fire suppression, irrigation, high pressure washing, and all domestics systems, communities agricultural production, industries... For clean liquids without solids particles, non-explosives and non-aggressives. All parts who touch the liquid are in high-grade stainless steel. Very resistant bearing to corrosion and lubricated by the pumped liquid.
Limits of use of the CALPEDA MXV-B M 40 pump :
- Temperature of liquid : from -5°C to +90°C.
- Temperature room until +40 °C.
- Maxi. pressure in the body pump : 16 bars.
- Insulation : classe F. Level of protection : IP 54.
- Standard norm : IEC 600034
Characteristics of CALPEDA MXV-B M 40 pump :
- Continuous service. Thermal protection and capacitor in-built.
- Induction motor 2 poles, 50 Hz (n = 2900 rpm).
- Shaft, outer sleeve, inlet body, and discharge, stages housing, impeller, lower and top cover, spacer in nickel chromium steel 1.4301 EN 10088 (AISI 304).
- Mechanical seal (ISO 3069 - KU) in ceramic hard alumina/carbon EPDM.
- Wearing ring in PTFE.
- O-Rings NSR.
|Ref.||606 147||606 149|
|TDH (m CE)||35.5||47|
|Maxi. pressure (bar)||3.5||4.7|
|Maxi. flow rate (m3/h)||13|
|Maxi. flow rate (l/min)||216.6|
|Ø suction hose||1" 1/2 F|
|Ø discharge hose||1" 1/2 F|
/ discharge (mm)
Customer ratings and reviews